[ petalspeaks ]

06 September 2006

Snap!

It was my usual routine, arrive home and prepped Alya for the evening (bowl of cereal, milk, fresh diaper and the cute stripey onesie her abah bought). I left her with K while I grabbed my towel to take a shower. Put away a few things lying around on my way to the bathroom. Then for the life of me, I could not remember where my towel went. I retraced my steps. It was nowhere to be found.

"Sayang, did you see my towel anywhere? Dah hilang la.. tadi ada"...

K glanced at me and replied "Yang kat pinggang you tu apa?"..

It was my towel. I walked around looking for something that was under my belly (so to speak) all along..

I think something must have snapped during Alya's delivery..

1 Comments:

Blogger MDR said...

Hi Petalgurl! err..that's Petalmommy now :-D

Am SO glad u've revived ur blog...did u lose all the previous posts in the old one?? revive those too if u can will ya!

About losing things under your nose..or even belly (!) i do the same thing these days...from my hairbands, to nipple pads, to socks to baby's booties.. and anything else that exists... Tell me dear, is this a new mommy syndrome nobody told us about? or did something really snap when we bore the child into the world? hehe...

Cheers to revival n do keep blogging! :-D

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home